So in my last post I showed photos of a work in progress:
Today I finished it off and am rather happy with the result 🙂 Although one part of the ‘tooth’ pieces broke sadly in half, but epoxy glue fixed it, but it’s left a bit of a mess on the surface, i’ll have to see if i can lightly sand it off.
I also decided to make a pair of earrings and a pendant for my friend Natalie. Quick and simple, but I’m sure she’ll be happy with them 🙂
I find it strange sometimes when I find the time to be creative and create new items. These were created due to having a horrid bout of insomnia!
Really quite happy with a few of these. The agate slices are so simple and easy, I’ve a number of other coloured slices so think I’ll do some more. I did attempt to wrap one with a more elaborate wrapping, but I messed up the loop and just couldn’t get happy with it no matter what I tried so cut it all off sadly.
I also finally mastered the double slip knot for adjustable cord necklaces. Needed for a couple of current items i’ve been trying to figure out.