I decided I wanted a new ring and a new bracelet.
The ring was pretty simple and not really any difference between it and previous efforts. I rather like the style and simplicity. I intend to try experiments with a few other designs, but that’ll be for another day.
I then started to try something else with another ring. But the results were not to my liking sadly.
I have had some memory wire for a while and not really been sure what to do with it until today when an idea struck me. I’m quite happy with the results for a first attempt. I’m by no means in my opinion good at this sort of thing but muddle through best I can.
The most important aspect however are not the results as such but the distraction that making items brings from fatigue, chronic pain and depression. All of which are a part of daily life, so any respite however small is welcome.
I’m quite happy with it though 🙂
I’ll be trying a couple more I think. As long as I can find enough suitable beads that is, the next one will have to be purple I think as I’ve already got a red one I found in a charity shop.
Until next time 🙂